Distance Education & Life-Long Learning Program
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Department of Agronomy and Horticulture offers a variety of distance education options that fit into your schedule. From full degree programs to graduate and professional development certificate programs, we have what you need to reach your educational goals and enhance your career.Program Eligibility
To earn academic credit for courses, students must be admitted to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Students seeking graduate credit must be admitted to UNL's Graduate School. Eligibility requirements for our non-credit, professional development certificates; and academic credit, graduate certificate programs vary, please see their individual pages for admission guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact Deana Namuth-Covert, 402.472.1549. You are also welcome to contact individual course instructors, whose contact information can be accessed by clicking on their names in the course listings section of each program.
- M.S. in Agronomy
- Grassland Management Graduate Certificate
- Floriculture and Nursery Production Management Graduate Certificate
- Ornamentals, Landscape and Turf Graduate Certificate
- Advanced Horticulture Graduate Certificate
- Plant Breeding and Genetics Certificate
- Online Courses: Academic Credit and Noncredit Professional Development