The Department of Agronomy and Horticulture appreciates hearing from you and is interested in all questions and comments that you might have. Complete the Contact Us form to communicate with us. We will make every effort to respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Considering an undergraduate degree in Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Biology or Turfgrass & Landscape Management? Anne Streich can answer your specific questions or email you information.
- Considering a graduate degree in Agronomy or Horticulture? Danielle Lopez can answer your specific questions or send you an information packet.
- Interested in an online master’s degree in Agronomy or Horticulture or online graduate certificate? Contact Kathy Schindler for more information.
- Need to plan a(n) extension or department event? Contact Wendy Morrissey.
- Have a facilities question? Contact T.J. McAndrew.
- Have a lab operations or safety issue? Contact Michael Livingston.
- Found a broken link or have other questions relating to the website? Contact Lana Johnson or Fran Benne.
- General questions about the department? Not sure who to talk to? Email email@example.com to have your question directed to the proper personnel within the department.