Press and Media
- Biodegradable Mulch segment featured on Backyard Farmer. August 2018.
- Biodegradable mulch gets field test. Featured in the 3M Sustainability Report. 2018.
- Using air-propelled abrasive grit to kill in-the-row weeds in Country Folks Grower: The one publication for all aspects of commercial horticulture. October 2017.
- Here’s something for organic farmers to obliterate weeds with: Grit in Modern Farmer. August 2016. http://modernfarmer.com/2016/08/abrasive-weeding/
- Bioplastic, biofabric tested for cucumber production. June 2016. ScienceDaily. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160622144920.htm
- Can urban gardeners benefit ecosystems while keeping food traditions alive? April 2016. ScienceDaily. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160405161252.htm
- Weed blaster technology aims to boost organic farming. February 2016. The State Journal-Register. http://www.sj-r.com/news/20160222/weed-blaster-technology-aims-to-boost-organic-farming
- Weed blasting offers new control method for organic farmers. January 2016. Phys.org. http://phys.org/news/2016-01-weed-blasting-method-farmers.html
- Blasting weeds to oblivion. December 2015. AgWeb. http://www.agweb.com/article/blasting-weeds-to-oblivion-naa-chris-bennett/
- A new organic-approved weed control technique is poised for the big time. September 2014. Public Radio International. http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-09-19/new-organically-approved-weed-control-technique-poised-big-time
- Abrasive organic herbicide method blasts weeds to death. August 2014. Popular Science. http://www.popsci.com/article/science/abrasive-organic-herbicide-method-blasts-weeds-death
- Weed blaster shows promise as alternative to herbicides. August 2014. Minneapolis Star Tribune. http://www.startribune.com/weed-blaster-shows-promise-as-alternative-to-herbicides/272510321/
- Urban agriculture: What are some of the obstacles to growing food in cities? November 2013. CSA News Magazine 58:4-9. https://www.soils.org/publications/csa/tocs/58/11
- Urban agriculture: The potential and challenges of producing food in cities. September 2013. https://www.soils.org/newsroom/releases/2013/0917/594/