University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension
Practical, Profitable, Environmentally Sound, High-Impact Training for Agricultural Professionals and Producers
Soil Fertility | Soil Water & Irrigation | Insect Pests | Plant Diseases | Weeds | Cropping Systems | Agribusiness Management and Marketing
All clinics in 2021 will be offered online via Zoom.
Session content will have a regional focus. Limited in-person attendance will be available in select locations depending on regional COVID-19 directed health measures.
FIRST TIME USING ZOOM?
Download the Zoom app to your computer or phone before the start of the Clinics.
More information about setting up Zoom can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac
Download the Zoom app at https://zoom.us/support/download
Crop Production Clinics – Focused Areas
Western Nebraska Focused Clinics
Clinics begin at 8:45 am MST or 9:45 am CST
Central Nebraska Focused Clinics
Clinics begin at 8:45 am CST
Central In-person Zoom Locations (Check registration page for remaining availability)
- O’Neill - Holt County Courthouse Annex 128 N 6th Street O'Neill 68763
- Adams County Fairground, 947 S. Baltimore Ave, Hastings
- Merrick County Fairgrounds - 1784 Fairgrounds Rd, Central City, NE 68826 (Jan. 13)
- Hamilton County Fairgrounds- 310 A St, Aurora, NE 68818 (Jan. 20)
- Ag Center-Holdrege Phelps County Fairgrounds, 1308 Second St, Holdrege, NE 68949
- Community Building Red Willow Fairgrounds 1400 West 5th St. McCook, NE 69001
- Buffalo County Ext. Office - 1400 E. 34th St. Kearney, NE 68847 (Jan. 20)
Eastern Nebraska Focused Clinics
Clinics begin at 8:45 am CST
Eastern In-person Zoom Locations (Check registration page for remaining availability)
- Madison County Office 1305 S. 13th Street Norfolk, NE 68701
- Cornerstone Event Center, York Co. Fairgrounds, 2400 Nebraska Ave. York
- Fair Center 199 Plum St., Syracuse, NE 68446
- Lancaster County Extension Office 444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A, Lincoln NE 68528 (Jan. 21)
Pre-registration is required and costs $80.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted online. A $10.00 processing fee will be charged for cancelations.
IN-PERSON ZOOM VIEWING OPTIONS
ZOOM will be live-streamed to the following locations where in-person viewing will be available.
Pick-up Information for Guide for Weed Disease and Insect Management
Guides will be available for pickup beginning February 1st at the following locations. For the additional cost of shipping, guides can be mailed directly to your address. Check registration page for more information.
- Holt County Extension Office - 128 N 6th St Suite 100, O'Neill, NE
- Hamilton County Extension - 1111 13th St #6, Aurora, NE
- West Central Research and Extension Center - 402 W. State Farm Rd, North Platte, NE
- Buffalo County Extension Office - 1400 E. 34th Kearney, NE
- Adams County Extension Office - 2975 S. Baltimore Ave, Hastings, NE
- Phelps County Extension Center, 1308 Second Street, Holdrege, NE
- Merrick County Extension Office - 1784 Fairgrounds Rd. Central City, NE
- Lancaster County Extension Office - 444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A, Lincoln NE
- Nebraska Extension in Fillmore County - 1340 G St. Geneva, NE
- Madison County Extension Office - 1305 S. 13th Street Norfolk, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Saline County, 306 3rd St, Wilber NE
- Nebraska Extension in Jefferson County, 517 F St, Fairbury NE
- Nebraska Extension in Gage County, 1115 W Scott, Beatrice NE
- Nebraska Extension in York County - 2345 N. Nebraska Avenue York, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Otoe County - 620 1st Street Syracuse, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Seward County - 322 S. 14th Seward, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Red Willow County 1400 West 5th Street, Suite 2, McCook, NE
January 27, 2021 beginning at 8:45 am CST
Conference will be hosted live on Zoom.
Pesticide Applicator Recertification
Renew license in the following categories:
- General Standards
- Ag Plant
Certified Crop Advisor
Credits will be available in these areas: crop production, nutrient management, integrated pest management, water management and precision agriculture.