Professor of Practice
Area of Expertise: Turf and Landscape Systems
B.S. Horticulture, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 1993
M.S. Horticulture, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 1996
M.C.R.P. Community Planning, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2009
Area of Focus
Turfgrass Management, and Undergraduate Advising and Development
- Plant and Landscape Systems Orientation Seminar, PLAS 095
- Introductory Turfgrass Management, PLAS 227
- Internship, PLAS 295
- Special Topics in Turfgrass Science and Management: GCSAA Conference and Turf Bowl, PLAS 391T
- Internship in Agronomy, PLAS 395A
- Internship in Horticulture, PLAS 395B
- Internship in Landscape Design and Management, PLAS 395L
- Internship in Turfgrass Science and Management, PLAS 395T
- Study Tours in US Agriculture: KC Golf and Sports Turf, AGRI 311
- Advisor for UNL Turf Club and Turf Competitions Team
Google Scholar publication list
- Streich, Anne. 2019. Recruitment strategies for increasing student enrollment in a turfgrass management program based on pre-college activities. NACTA Journal 63(2): 245-249.
- Lee, Donald, David Holding, Anne Streich, and Brian Waters. 2018. 3rd Edition. Plant Science: The Biology of Plants Grown for a Purpose. Great River Technologies. eBook.
- Streich, Anne M., Amy D. Timmerman, James A. Kalisch, Stephen M. Vantassel, Frederick P. Baxendale, and Scott E. Hygnstrom. Nebraska Extension. 2011. Landscape Diagnostic Guide for Problems Affecting Woody Ornamentals and Herbaceous Perennials. EC1260. 196 pages.
- Streich, Anne M., Roch E. Gaussoin, Walter W. Stroup, and Robert C. Shearman. 2005. Survey of management and environmental conditions on golf ball roll distance. International Turfgrass Society Research Journal (10):446-454.
- Streich, A.M., D.B. Marx, J.M. Stafford, S.N. Rodie, and K.W. Todd. 2003. Estimation of attendance at a large outdoor event. Journal of Extension. October 41(5).