Professor of Practice
Area of Expertise: Turf and Landscape Systems
B.S. Horticulture, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 1993
M.S. Horticulture, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 1996
M.C.R.P. Community Planning, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2009
Area of Focus
Undergraduate Advising and Development
- AGRO 201 Agronomic Internship and Career Preparation (AGRO/201)
- TLMT 295 Extended Internship/Career Experience (TLMT/295)
- TLMT/HORT 395 Career Experience
- AGRO/HORT 131 Plant Science (AGRO/131)
- Advisor for UNL Turf Club and Turf Competitions Team
- Streich, Anne. 2019. Recruitment strategies for increasing student enrollment in a turfgrass management program based on pre-college activities. NACTA Journal 63(2): 245-249.
- Lee, Donald, David Holding, Anne Streich, and Brian Waters. 2018. 3rd Edition. Plant Science: The Biology of Plants Grown for a Purpose. Great River Technologies. eBook.
- Streich, Anne M., Amy D. Timmerman, James A. Kalisch, Stephen M. Vantassel, Frederick P. Baxendale, and Scott E. Hygnstrom. Nebraska Extension. 2011. Landscape Diagnostic Guide for Problems Affecting Woody Ornamentals and Herbaceous Perennials. EC1260. 196 pages.
- Streich, Anne M., Roch E. Gaussoin, Walter W. Stroup, and Robert C. Shearman. 2005. Survey of management and environmental conditions on golf ball roll distance. International Turfgrass Society Research Journal (10):446-454.
- Streich, A.M., D.B. Marx, J.M. Stafford, S.N. Rodie, and K.W. Todd. 2003. Estimation of attendance at a large outdoor event. Journal of Extension. October 41(5).