Richard (Rick) Waldren
B.S., Agronomy, Kansas State University, 1969
M.S., Crop Physiology, Kansas State University, 1973
Ph.D., Crop Production, University of Nebraska, 1977
Area of Focus
Plant Science Teaching
- AGRO 131, Plant Science
- AGRO 132, Plant Science Lab
- AGRI/NRES 103 Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resource Systems
- AGRO 431, Site-specific Crop Management
- Martin, J.L., R.P. Waldren, and D.L. Stamp. 2006. Principles of Field Crop Production, Fourth Edition. Pearson Prentice Hall. 954 pp.
- Waldren, Richard. 2003. Introductory Crop Science, Fifth Edition. Pearson Publishing Co., Boston. 335 pp.
- Boehner, P, L. Moser, R. Waldren, and R. Shearman. 1997. Advanced Degrees in Agronomy: Value Perceptions from the North Central Region of the United States. J. Nat. Resour. Life Sci. Educ., 26 (2):170-176.
- McCallister, D.L., R.P. Waldren, L.E. Moser, and R.C. Sorensen. 1993. A Teacher-Initiated Course Review Process. NACTA J. 37 (1):25-28.
- Waldren, R.P. 1992. In-class Exercises to Improve Learning in a Lecture Class. NACTA J. 36(1):38-40.