Up-To-Date Information for Successful Cropping System Management
January 27, 2021
Conference will be hosted live on Zoom.2021 NCMC Agenda
The Nebraska Crop Management Conference will offer unique sessions with up-to-date information for successful crop management. Experts from Nebraska and the U.S. will provide research-based information in crop production, soil and water management, pest management, agricultural economics and marketing, climate analysis, and agricultural technology. The conference provides opportunity to interact with farmers and ag professionals from across Nebraska as well as commercial and private pesticide license recertification, CCA credits.
Conference Offered Virtually via Zoom
Pre-registration is required and costs $80. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted online.
In-person Zoom Viewing Options
Zoom will be live-stream to select locations where in-person viewing will be available. Not all sessions will be available in-person, however, presentations will be recorded and made available on the website following the conference.
In-person Zoom Locations (Check registration page for remaining availability)
- Adams County Fairgrounds 947 S. Baltimore Ave, Hastings NE
- Buffalo County Ext. Office - 1400 E. 34th St. Kearney, NE 68847
- Harvest Hall, Seward County Fairgrounds, 1625 Fairgrounds Circle, Seward NE 68434
- West Central Research and Extension Center - 402 West State Farm Road North Platte, NE 69101
- Kimmel Ag Expo Center 198 Plum St.,Syracuse, NE 68446
- Ag Center-Holdrege Phelps County Fairgrounds, 1308 Second St, Holdrege, NE 68949
Pick-up Information for Guide for Weed Disease and Insect Management
Guides will be available for pickup beginning February 1st at the following locations. For the additional cost of shipping, guides can be mailed directly to your address. Check registration page for more information.
- Holt County Extension Office - 128 N 6th St Suite 100, O'Neill, NE
- Hamilton County Extension - 1111 13th St #6, Aurora, NE
- West Central Research and Extension Center - 402 W. State Farm Rd, North Platte, NE
- Buffalo County Extension Office - 1400 E. 34th Kearney, NE
- Adams County Extension Office - 2975 S. Baltimore Ave, Hastings, NE
- Phelps County Extension Center, 1308 Second Street, Holdrege, NE
- Merrick County Extension Office - 1784 Fairgrounds Rd. Central City, NE
- Lancaster County Extension Office - 444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A, Lincoln NE
- Nebraska Extension in Fillmore County - 1340 G St. Geneva, NE
- Madison County Extension Office - 1305 S. 13th Street Norfolk, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Saline County, 306 3rd St, Wilber NE
- Nebraska Extension in Jefferson County, 517 F St, Fairbury NE
- Nebraska Extension in Gage County, 1115 W Scott, Beatrice NE
- Nebraska Extension in York County - 2345 N. Nebraska Avenue York, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Otoe County - 620 1st Street Syracuse, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Seward County - 322 S. 14th Seward, NE
- Nebraska Extension in Red Willow County 1400 West 5th Street, Suite 2, McCook, NE
Commercial and private pesticide license recertification is available. Attendance will be tracked on Zoom and certified following the recertification sessions at the end of the day. Renew your license in the following categories:
- 00 – General Standards
- 01 – Agricultural Pest Control – Plant
- D/R – Demonstration Research
Certified Crop Advisor Credits
CCA credits will be available in these areas: crop production, nutrient management, integrated pest management, water management, and precision agriculture
REGISTRATION QUESTIONS contact Connie Hansen at 402-472-8747 or email@example.com.